Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kitten Companion

The closest I came to an island romance... This cat has joined me at just about every mealtime in the past week; however I think she fancies the chicken and fish I feed her more than me!

This island is littered (excuse the pun) with cats, many of the short-tailed variety, and some folk have jokingly speculated that the missing tails may account for the amount of Satay on offer...

The feline population shows no signs of diminishing: the companion pictured here is pregnant...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs out there. I think that's because it is legal. There are millions of people that are affected by it, thousands of which die. I was an alcoholic for 14 years and I thought there was no way out. There is a way out! I came to Narconon Arrowhead and they showed me the way out.